Information and resources for work related injuries for MSU employees.

Any injury arising out of and in the course of employment must be reported to the administrative head and Workers' Compensation. All necessary medical services for a compensable injury will be delivered by a medical provider designated by the University. Full information is available from MSU Human Resources Workers' Compensation, 353-4434.

For more information please see the MSU Workers' Compensation website here.